Sunday, August 3, 2008

So There I was..... The Mystery of the Dounut

So there I was sitting in Sunday School and someone mentions Dounuts. Now when you have a class full of 6th, 7th and 8th graders, somethings bound to be said about it. So we took prayer requests, prayed and then my Teacher, Bill, mentioned fellowship after Sunday School. He said... "... And there will be dounuts and--" "Who came up with the word Dounut!?" One of my fellow classmates decided to ask. "Well... thats a good question..." Bill started. "I think it was because Dounuts are made out of dough and.....they look like a nut!" Joel, my friend, said. We all laughed. "But it doesn't look like a nut..." Joey, another friend, said. "Well the little ones do! Like the bite sized ones!" Joel jumped in. "No, I think those look more like balls....." He added. "Ok, so I've got! They aren't Dounuts, they're Douballs!" I decided and so thats the now solved Mystery of the Dounut....oops...Douballs!

No comments: