Monday, September 15, 2008

So There I was... And So Begins Dance




So there I was stuffing my bags with dance shoes, school books, and a sweatshirt. ((Pointer #1-When going somewhere that requires physical activity...LIKE DANCE.... Bring a water bottle.....you'll really need it....Trust me when I say that you'll get dehydrated!)) I ate supper quickly ((but not TOO quickly)) and jumped ((not litilary)) into the car. My sister drove me and we arrived at dance only five minutes early. But for me, all I got to do for two hours was math, and listen to whatever dance lesson was going on. ((Pointer #2- When waiting for someone.....suppose its your sister who is dancing before you get to......make sure you bring something interesting to do....math...interesting?...not so much!)) But i finished math and listened to the lesson my sister was getting. I had to go to dance the next night anyway.....But for now, I sat there. Finially it was my turn.....5 6 7 8......and so on..... dance is something I love! A lot! But it takes commitment....((Pointer #3- If theres something you love to do...such as dance... It takes commitment, practice and a whole lot of running around to do! But if you love to do it......then you'll sacrifice....))




The pictures...... This is a picture of me getting ready for dance recital last year.....I know...a lot of make up....it did take a lot of effort...from sun up to sun down to get ready..... ((Okay...that MAY be an exaderation....but...whatever...))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I completely sympathize with you when you speak of "waiting for someone while doing math" not being great fun!